[OpenSIPS-Users] Big Record Route header

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri May 21 17:13:41 CEST 2010

Hi Adelson,

the did param is added by the dialog module (Dialog ID) andthe vst + vsf
are added because of the FROM and TO header changing.

According to SIP there is no limit to the len of a header or the len of
the message. Anyhow, this hdr does not look too long (compeering with
other ones I had ;) )

You can try to strip other non-important hdrs from message (like UA,
Supported, Accepted, etc...)

www.voice-system.ro