[OpenSIPS-Users] Big Record Route header

Adelson O. Junior jroliv at gmail.com
Thu May 20 22:00:20 CEST 2010

Hi list,

We are facing a problem in our opensips proxy which it is receiving a
"Message too big" error.
Looking at the INVITE sent by our opensips I could notice a header
that is so much bigger than usual:
Record-Route.

Follows the big RR header:
Record-Route: <sip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;lr=on;ftag=user
agent-7386;vsf=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;vst=AAAAAAQEAgkEBQMGBAF2UyUNERwRCksaXAMBFRYYSw9BDkEPXGJy;did=b05.730dba51>.

Usual RR header:
Record-Route: <sip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;lr=on;ftag=user-agent-2567;did=f6.671d2877>

What is the difference between these 2 headers (the vsf, vst,
did..what do they mean?) and how can I decrease the Record Route
header length?

Thanks in advice.

--
Adelson