[OpenSIPS-Users] No voice in mediaproxy 2.3.8

Jiang Jinke jiangjinke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:30:53 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I re-check the system and found there is a raid fail message pops up
in the dmesg.
[root ~]# cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [raid1]
md0 : active raid1 sdb1[1] sda1[0]
      104320 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md3 : active raid1 sdb2[1] sda2[2](F)
      432983808 blocks [2/1] [_U]

When I remove one of the raid disk, the mediaproxy goes wrong again.

Remove by
[root ~]# mdadm /dev/md3 --remove /dev/sda2

Restarted again, and works fine now.
I'm wonder if there is anything affect the mediaproxy while doing
mdadm remove/add, set fail operation ?

I did try mediaproxy 2.4.1 in my test server, will try to upgrade to
2.4.2 if possible later. Thanks again.

Regards,
Jinke Jiang