[OpenSIPS-Users] No voice in mediaproxy 2.3.8

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Mar 12 08:59:53 CET 2010

Hi,

On 12/3/10 6:04 AM, Jiang Jinke wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm having the following error with mediaproxyx 2.3.8, and all the call
> will have no voice after running mediaproxy for a few days in a high
>
> I check the new mediaproxy with the same line in send, there is no
> such getHost call.
> Is this a fixed issue in the latest version ?
> I haven't tried the new mediaproxy yet because I need to do some tests
> to make sure it
> will running fine in the production environment before upgrade.

Could you elaborate a bit more on how you reproduce this? I haven seen
it myself. However, that particular piece of code was refactored
recently, so you may want to try MediaProxy 2.4.2.

If same is happening please let me know so it can be fixed.

Regards,

PS: I've noticed you are using python 2.4, you'll need to update to
python 2.5 for running latest version.

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects