[OpenSIPS-Users] lb_reload

Dmitri G. xbt.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 18:23:15 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan,

I'm running OpenSIPS 1.6.1

version: opensips 1.6.1-notls (i386/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM,
SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: 2:6599M
@(#) $Id: main.c 6169 2009-09-22 12:48:37Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 01:18:50 Feb 15 2010 with gcc 4.3.4

BTW, what I'm doing frequently is to resize the existing resources, and
adding/removing new asterisk gws in the load_balancer table.

Thanks,
Dimitri

2010/3/10 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu către OpenSIPS arată detaliile 12:52 (acum 5
ore)