[OpenSIPS-Users] lb_reload

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 10 12:52:51 CET 2010

Hi Dimitri,

Ok, so you do lb_reload just because you need to add some more
destinations in the balancer. You do not change the properties of the
already existing destination - this was what I was interested in.

Let me run some checks to see what about. BTW, what opensips version are
you using ?

www.voice-system.ro