[OpenSIPS-Users] Call control reporting no dialog

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jun 30 23:07:22 CEST 2010

2010/6/30 Doug <doug at wd.co.za>:
> Oh, I have also tried using create_dialog in the INVITE. I'm also using
> t_newtrans() in the INVITE section to handle retransmissions.

Ops, using t_newtrans() is dangerous as *ALL* the information added to
the transaction after invoking t_newtrans() is NOT appended to the
transaction.

t_relay() creates a transaction for the first time the INVITE arrives
so a retranmission would be absorbed by "t_checktran()" at the
beggining of the script.

I strongly recommend you to remove t_newtrans() and try.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>