[OpenSIPS-Users] Call control reporting no dialog

Doug doug at wd.co.za
Wed Jun 30 08:51:49 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I've been messing around with a new type of topology - using OpenSIPS in
the front handling media-proxy and call_control, and then passing the
call onto Sippy B2BUA for outbound routing and topology hiding.

The calling part works great - I receive an invite to OpenSIPS, setup
mediaproxy and then t_relay the call to Sippy B2BUA (which is running on
port 5070 on the same machine as OpenSIPS). - I simply call
rewritehostport("172.0.20.11:5070); and then t_relay.

The problem I'm having is I want to implement call_control for managing
prepaid airtime, however, when I call call_control(), the system works
fine, CDRTool returns the amount of time I can talk for, but then when
OpenSIPS sends the call to Sippy via t_relay, the following message occurs:

WARNING:call_control:postprocess_request: dialog to trace controlled
call was not created. discarding callcontrol in the OpenSIPS log, and
then in the call_control log I get the following:
call-control[6319]: Call id ZmQwODdkZWI3ZWU1Mzc2YTkzZGVhYjQzODY5MzM2NGE.
of doug at 172.0.20.11 to sip:0716054314 at 172.0.20.11 canceled by user

I'm assuming the second error is because the dialog was not created (I
don't believe so, as if the dialog wasn't created then technically my
call shouldn't have worked), but anyway, I guess I'm looking for some
pointers on how to check out why call_control feels the dialog is not
being created?

As a note, I thought maybe it was because I was rewriting the RURI, so I
removed that and just set $du before calling t_relay, but this had the
same results.

I don't believe its a permission error as the mi_datagram of OpenSIPS is
set to 666 and mediaproxy uses the same mi_datagram which is working
perfectly.

The only thing really different between this new setup and a current
network I have in place is the current network is using lcr.so for
routing, and this new one I'm working on is using rewritehostport - not
sure if this makes a big difference as from what I can tell next_gw()
simply rewrites the RURI anyway.

Oh, I have also tried using create_dialog in the INVITE. I'm also using
t_newtrans() in the INVITE section to handle retransmissions.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Doug