[OpenSIPS-Users] HTTP to SIP

remi humbert mimiche at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:37:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

I want to be able to make http REST request to some http server, and
transform
these requests into SIP MESSAGE requests.

I made a prototype that works using several sip clients embedded into an
http server. This kinda works.
I would like to suppress the http server, and make request directly to the
OpenSIPS registrar.

I found out about the mi_xmlrpc module, which makes opensips understand
http, but I cannot
find out how to get the http requests in the opensips.cfg file.
In kamalio they seems to have some *modparam*("*xmlrpc*", "*route*",
"XMLRPC");)
which allows to declare a route in the config file to get the http request.
I could not find the equivalent in mi_xmlrpc.

So first question, does this exists in opensips, how can I get the http
requests ?
Second, do you think it is a good idea to do this way ? Have you got another
idea ?

Remi