[OpenSIPS-Users] Log destination IP?

Ross McKillop ross at ossiantelecom.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 15:08:32 CEST 2010

I have an OpenSIPS configuration where an external script sets the destination with exec_dset which works as expected and stores the destination URI in the acc table.

I'm wondering if it's possible to log the IP to which the SIP message was forwarded - I've looked at $var(dd) but that simply shows the domain portion of the translated request URI which does not identify what host actually received the call if SRV records are used or if there are multiple A records corresponding to the hostname.

Any help appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ross