[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help with siptrace - trace_dialog and traced_avp_user.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jan 18 15:08:46 CET 2010

Hi Alan,

Normally (using only sip_trace fct), the tracing can be activated by
flags (no username in sip_trace table) or by avp_traced_user (with name
in sip_trace table) - of course, using them both will generate multiple
records for the same SIP message.

But looking at the trace_dialog() function, I see it forces all the time
the flag (for the sequential requests), even if it was or not originally
set.  So, you will get the non-username records all the time.

But in any case, you should get a complete set (with and/or without
username) for the records.

www.voice-system.ro