[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips VoIP account

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 18 13:34:57 CET 2010

Hello Jorge,

Jorge Juan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am a user of opensips.org VoIP service and I have a couple of
> questions. I hope this is the right place to ask.
>
> * Can I add/change my aliases?

right now you can have only one alias which you can choose when creating
the account - you can add / remove aliases after that.
> * Can I make call using sipbroker.com prefixes like with ekiga.net or iptel.org?

the opensips.org service has the prefix based calling (see "dialling
plan"  section in your account), but there are no prefixes populated
yet. Your suggestion is to import the prefixes as defined by sipbroker.com ?

www.voice-system.ro