[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips long shutdown time

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Thu Aug 26 18:42:21 CEST 2010

If this goes through to everyone on the list just ignore the paragraph below
and look at the meat of the problem below it in the forward.

This is/was my first post so I'm not sure exactly sure how things work. It
has been a few days and I haven't seen it come out among the other emails
from the list and I've seen no reply or find it on the list site. So I don't
know if it is waiting for approval after my subscription, my subscriptions
approval, someone to actually see it and have a thought on it.... I don't
know. I'm patient but just want to make sure I'm not waiting on myself and
not realizing it. :P

Thanks