[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Prepaid and Radius don't match

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Apr 26 21:19:24 CEST 2010

Prepaid history is updated when DebitBalance is called by Call control
module from OpenSIPS.

If this function is called when the call ends (for which you must
properly configure OpenSIPS and MediaProxy ) than you do not lose
money but rather your simply have duplicated radius records likely
caused by multiple messages being retransmitted or wrong configuration
of the accounting part.

You can check the syslog on OpenSIPS and CallControl for the calls in
question (namely when they start and when they stop) and match them
against the syslog entries for MaxSessionTime and DebitBalance in
CDRTool rating engine. The Call Id is the key that can be matched in
all logs.

Than you have a better picture of what happens, if you loose or not
any records in prepaid table.

Adrian