[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Prepaid and Radius don't match

Douglas Lane doug at wd.co.za
Mon Apr 26 21:09:59 CEST 2010

Hey Guys,

Sorry for all the dumb questions lately, been trying to work out whats
going wrong.

I make use of the prepaid_history table in CDRTool to calculate the
daily usage for clients, and then email them a summary as well as their
remaining balance. What I've recently noticed when doing an LEFT JOIN
between Radius and prepaid_history, is that radius has a load more
callid entries that prepaid_history does for the same user (and yes I
did a filter on SipMethod = 200) This concerns me as technically,
cdrtool is not updating the prepaid_history database correctly, and
therefore is actually loosing money.

Anyone else having the same issues, or perhaps can point me in the
direction I need to troubleshoot at. I've check the logs and there is
nothing for mysql errors. Every call I've checked has a debit balance
request, but my concern is that some of them are not updating the table.

Thanks
Doug