[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b top-hiding problem with custom_headers

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Apr 1 16:35:08 CEST 2010

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Pyle wrote:
> I found the BUF_LEN value in the b2b_entities/client.c and b2b_entities/dlg.c value, and increased it from 256 to 512.  This seems to have taken care of the errors.  I wonder what else I've broken by changing this.

That was indeed the right place for the change. No, nothing else gets
broken, that macro was only used there.
Now I have committed the fix that allocated memory dynamically for the
headers, so if you upgrade you will never see this problem.
> The header I'm having a problem with is "P-Asserted-Identity", 19 characters long.  Shorter ones have no problem.  Perhaps there is a maximum length defined somewhere?  If so, I couldn't find it.  I tried changing HDR_DEFAULT_LEN in b2b_logic/b2b_logic.h from 7 to 14.  This caused problems.

The HDR_DEFAULT_LEN is used for something else - the b2b_logic module
had a list of default headers that must be passed from one side to the
other, and this macro says how many they are.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro