[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b top-hiding problem with custom_headers

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Apr 1 16:16:01 CEST 2010

I found the BUF_LEN value in the b2b_entities/client.c and b2b_entities/dlg.c value, and increased it from 256 to 512.  This seems to have taken care of the errors.  I wonder what else I've broken by changing this.

The header I'm having a problem with is "P-Asserted-Identity", 19 characters long.  Shorter ones have no problem.  Perhaps there is a maximum length defined somewhere?  If so, I couldn't find it.  I tried changing HDR_DEFAULT_LEN in b2b_logic/b2b_logic.h from 7 to 14.  This caused problems.

- Jeff