[OpenSIPS-Users] Error: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Tue Sep 29 02:47:42 CEST 2009

I have corrected the wrong port assigned in (25061) in the relay section on
my configuration.  I have set the value for dispatcher = 172.16.100.20 (ip
of my dispatcher) -- leaving the port blank.  I have already check the
version both are version 2.3.4.  I am still stuck in the same error:   A TLS
packet with unexpected length was received.

The only problem I see is that I cant establish the TCP part for the TLS
connection. Again I have checked the versions of both mediaproxy relay and
dispatcher to be the same 2.3.4 version.

Sep 29 08:44:15 ws20 media-dispatcher[14419]: Main loop terminated.
Sep 29 08:44:15 ws20 media-dispatcher[14481]: Log opened.
Sep 29 08:44:15 ws20 media-dispatcher[14481]: warning: startSyslog is being
deprecated and will be removed in 1.2.0. Use the start_syslog function
instead.
Sep 29 08:44:15 ws20 media-dispatcher[14481]: Starting MediaProxy Dispatcher
2.3.4

Sep 29 08:44:32 ws17 media-relay[4007]: Main loop terminated.
Sep 29 08:44:36 ws17 media-relay[4261]: Log opened.
Sep 29 08:44:36 ws17 media-relay[4261]: warning: startSyslog is being
deprecated and will be removed in 1.2.0. Use the start_syslog function
instead.
Sep 29 08:44:36 ws17 media-relay[4261]: Starting MediaProxy Relay 2.3.4
Sep 29 08:44:37 ws17 media-relay[4261]: Set resource limit for maximum open
file descriptors to 11000

Is there a command to check what version of mediaproxy i am using?

-----
http://opensips.blogspot.com http://opensips.blogspot.com