[OpenSIPS-Users] Old versions of mediaproxy

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Sep 2 15:35:46 CEST 2009

On 26 Aug 2009, at 13:17, Vasil Kolev wrote:

> Hi all (and especially Dan :) )
>
> I was told on IRC that I should ask here about old versions of
> mediaproxy - I need 2.3.2, as everything newer would require some
> unwanted upgrades of my systems to stuff like debian testing/unstable

That is not true. You can install them on debian stable, you'll just
also have to build debian packages for the newer dependencies that are
not available in stable.

> (which I can definitely live without). I couldn't find anything on the
> site, and even google has no idea where an archive can be found, so
> can
> someone setup an old-releases directory or something like that? It
> would
> be immensely useful.

A better idea is to provide repositories for debian stable and ubuntu.
The older sources have known bugs which will not get fixed, because
unlike with opensips, the older versions are not branches.

--
Dan