[OpenSIPS-Users] how do you determine first registration of a device

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sat Sep 26 16:00:32 CEST 2009

El Sábado, 26 de Septiembre de 2009, Alex G escribió:
> i have a 60 second expire on my location table, but some phones still will
> reboot in less time than that. especially soft phones like xlite. i need to
> know when this first registration is in order to trigger a script that send
> mwi notification if that device has new messages. none of my devices
> subscribe for it, therefore i have to send notifications to them.

Why don't you send the NOTIFY to the AOR of the user rather than to the real
location of it?
Sending the NOTIFY to the AOR it will be received by all the devices
registered for that AOR.

What you are trying to achieve seems a bit "dirty" to me. There is no way to
have full control on when a registered user is still "online" or not.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>