[OpenSIPS-Users] how do you determine first registration of a device

Alex G greekman0000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 15:55:47 CEST 2009

i have a 60 second expire on my location table, but some phones still will
reboot in less time than that. especially soft phones like xlite. i need to
know when this first registration is in order to trigger a script that send
mwi notification if that device has new messages. none of my devices
subscribe for it, therefore i have to send notifications to them.