[OpenSIPS-Users] b2bua top hiding + authentication

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Sep 15 21:59:11 CEST 2009

Following up... I did have a bad IP address in the server_address module
parameter.  Fixing it did not help the situation.

With the top-hiding scenario called before auth, I notice a bunch of error
messages in the log at debug=3 including:

ERROR:tm:_reply_light: failed to generate 407 reply when a final 407 was
sent out
ERROR:b2b_entities:b2b_send_reply: failed to send reply with tm
ERROR:b2b_entities:b2b_prescript_f: No dialog found

My script runs create_dialog() after authentication, so the b2b scenario
starting before auth, it also starts before there is a dialog.

I don't know where to go from here.

- Jeff