[OpenSIPS-Users] b2bua top hiding + authentication

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Sep 15 21:51:02 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I tried it first after the auth for initial INVITEs.  It seems to re-auth
(another 407 is sent to the UAC), but then forwards the INVITE upstream to
the UAS.  In this case the call UAS sends 100, 180, then 200.  Opensips
appears to forward only the 200 and not the 180.  The UAC ignores the 200
because as far as it knows the transaction ended in a 407 (which the UAC
ACK'd).

Next, I put it before the auth for initial INVITEs only.  It appears to be
the same story as when it is in place before the auth.

- Jeff