[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS - OpenXCAP integration

Sanjeev BA as2902.b at samsung.com
Tue Oct 13 01:47:46 CEST 2009

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,
Sanjeev

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org
[mailto:users-bounces at lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Inaki Baz Castillo
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 9:14 PM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS - OpenXCAP integration

El Lunes, 12 de Octubre de 2009, Sanjeev BA escribió:
> Thanks for the quick reply.
>
> I would like to know if there is a way to get rid of OpenXCAP and let
>  OpenSIPS perform the role of XDM server as well. Is this possible? Are
>  there any XDMS modules for OpenSIPS?

Not sure what you mean. OpenSIPS acts, in this case, as presence server
while
OpenXCAP acts as a XCAP server.
OpenSIPS presence_xml module reads the XCAP documents from database. Other
approach is using xcap_client module so OpenSIPS will fetch the document
fomr
the XCAP server using HTTP/XCAP protocol.

About XDM, note that OpenSIPS and OpenXCAP don't implement OMA's stuf.
Instead
they implement IETF "pure" SIMPLE/SCAP protocol (which is a specification
that
doesn't exist at all).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>