[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS - OpenXCAP integration

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:46:23 CEST 2009

2009/10/12 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> The 401 sent by OpenXCAP is wrong as it has a malformed "WWW-Authenticate"
> header:
>  http://openxcap.org/ticket/121
>
> Anyhow it seems that nobody cares this bug (no response, comment or bug
> confirmation in 3 months). I tryed to find it but I haven't good Python
> skills.

They seem to be using the Twisted framework to generate packets. If
there's a problem it will be on their side. Try upgrading twisted to
the latest version - it could help. (or even raising the ticket with
them instead, but that might need a lot of explanation)

--
KTHXBYE,

Stanisław Pitucha, Gradwell Voip Engineer