[OpenSIPS-Users] Centralized authentication service

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Nov 15 20:58:39 CET 2009

Hi Jonathan,

If you have a SIP proxy between the client and the registrar, that proxy
should add a PATH header (if you want to keep that proxy in the path for
the calls).

Also, when you say that the calling is not working, could you post the
call flow you expect and what exactly is going on (how the INVITE is
routed and where it fails) ?