[OpenSIPS-Users] IMC Commands

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 07:52:18 CET 2009

Hi Every One, I used the below to code to  successfully chat between two sip
softphones.

if(uri=~"sip:q.*@")
{
# IMC - message
xdbg("script: message from [$fu] r-uri [$ru] msg [$rb]\n");
if(is_method("MESSAGE"))
{
log("MESSAGE received -> processing with imc\n");
sl_send_reply("200", "ok");

imc_manager();

exit;
} else {
sl_send_reply("404", "not found");
exit;
};
} else {
xdbg("script: message not for room, from [$fu] r-uri [$ru] msg [$rb]\n");
if(!lookup("location"))
{
sl_send_reply("404", "not found");
exit;
}
t_relay();
#sl_send_reply("200", "ok");
exit();
};
But the problem is there is no chat room created and none of the following
imc commands are working from x-lite. But i can succesfully chat between to
two sip xlite phones.

 #create chat-000 private
#join sip:chat-000 at opensips.org

Am I Missing anything in order to commands work. Thanks in advance!