[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips and vserver

erik pepermans cpu1 at telenet.be
Sun Nov 15 01:31:10 CET 2009

Hi,

I setup opensips+radius+asterisk on a CentOS machine -

Currently there are 3 asterisk servers each running in its own vserver.
Radius and the accounting part is running in another vserver.
Opensips is again running in another vserver and communicating with the 3
asterisks.

My question: If I want to add mediaproxy, is it better to run
opensips+mediaproxy outside any vserver or can I join it to my current
opensips vserver ?

Brgds
Erik

believed to be clean.