[OpenSIPS-Users] limiting the number of gateways tried in lcr module

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu May 28 14:20:30 CEST 2009

You should be able to track this with avps. What version are you running? I
know that in at least the newer versions of opensips, this
is definitely supported:http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar14
"The AVPS will be visible in all routes where any message (reply or request)
of the transaction will be processed - branch_route , failure_route,
onreply_route (for this last route you need to enable the TM parameter *
onreply_avp_mode*)."