[OpenSIPS-Users] debuild error on MediaProxy 2.3.4

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed May 27 22:16:15 CEST 2009

Hi Dan,

It's Debian 5.0.1 on sparc architecture, a fresh installation.  Debhelper is
the at the newest version, according to apt-get.

apt-get build-dep mediaproxy-relay seems okay.  It reported "0 upgraded, 0
newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded."  I ran the large apt-get
install command provided in the install document to install all the
dependencies before trying to create the package last time.

The ls -lR debian/ is attached in a text file.

- Jeff