[OpenSIPS-Users] Straightforward failover ?

Sharath sharath.kumar79 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 00:33:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

I see this mentioned in the documentation "straightforward failover and
redundancy". But I could not find any documentation regarding the same. Can
someone explain what sort of High availability mechanism is present in
opensips ? Is it hot-standby where an active call is up on the standby ? How
is the database maintained across failovers ? Is there any common strategy
that people use opensips to achieve "straightforward failover" ?

-- thanks
--Sharath