[OpenSIPS-Users] 答复: why opensips doesn't kick out the account

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue May 12 14:44:03 CEST 2009

This is a feature of the UA. If you are comparing it to something like
Asterisk, it's not going to work the same way. If two devices register on
the same account, they'll both receive calls for that account. Personally, I
think this makes a ton of more sense than how asterisk does it.
I seem to recall this question being asked before, maybe even on the OpenSER
lists. It was something like "How do I limit registrations to one UA". But
that's not necessarily what you want either.

It would probably be possible to do this by unregistering anything that's
registered before saving location.
-Brett