[OpenSIPS-Users] 答复: why opensips doesn't kick out the account

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Tue May 12 12:09:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

hmmm. I would say this is rather a question of the UA or timeout. You could
- limit the amount of registers per user (which would cause, that the
2nd attemp will fail)
- take a very low timeout, so the entry will be deleted automaticly.
- build something before the save("location") that will erase the "old"
entry

BR

Uwe

sunxh schrieb:
> Thanks, Uwe.
> Yes, I mean register here. How to configure opensips if I want to kick out
> the account?

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586