[OpenSIPS-Users] register performance with sipp

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Mon Jun 22 07:13:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the pointer. I should mabye learn to search on the mailing
list :)

Do you remember what your hardware setup looked like? Esp I would be
very interested in the hardware you used for the sipp requests.

Did you see any errors like this on your tests "Discarding message which
can't be mapped to a known SIPp call"? I was wondering if this is caused
by the opensips server or by some pkg sipp is loosing.

I think I would like to document some of the tests in the opensips wiki.

BR

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586