[OpenSIPS-Users] Arbitrary contact added in 302 generated responses

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 1 13:25:35 CEST 2009

Hi Iñaki,

Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2009/6/1 Francisco Javier Lizaran Vilches <fran.lizaran at gmail.com>:
>

>>   About your question, as far as I know, no branches are created, implicitly
>> or explicitly. $bR is <null> before the t_relay.
>>

> branches are created after "t_relay", no before :)
> So you can inspect the generated branches after running "t_relay()",
> and they are visible in "onbranch_route".
> If you do "t_relay" there will be always, at least, one branch .:)

even if the branches are created after t_relay(), the information about
the branches exists before (in some internal branch array). this
information is accumulated during the script execution ( like during
append_branch() ) and the $bR pvar give you access to this information
even before being used for creating the actual branches.