[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] Dialog data persistence across reboot

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 1 11:38:16 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

this is the Holly Grail :D...there are major design issues that prevents
such an implementation (in the current model). Mainly because the whole
code expects that the cfg script never changes.

But some older idea I have is to try at least the routing part to be
reloaded (and not the whole cfg file). But this will require the
splitting of the cfg in the definition part (core and module parameters)
and a routing part (only with the routes).