[OpenSIPS-Users] load_balance and 483 error.

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jul 15 22:29:14 CEST 2009

El Miércoles, 15 de Julio de 2009, David escribió:
> Hmm.. I'm still getting the 483 looping error.
> I've set $ru to "sip:" + $tU + "@" + $dd + ":" + $dp, but this should just
> do the same as setting rewritehost to $du, correct?

Never use $tU !!!
Use $rU. $tU could be different (due to a diversion, due to a spoofed
request...), so use:

   sip:" + $rU + "@" + $dd + ":" + $dp

> Putting rewritehost(hostname) at the top of the route puts the call through
> how I want, but I don't have the $dd, $du, etc. variables until after
> load_balance, is there a way to get them to that first t_relay?
>
> I hope that makes sense..

I think your config is correct. However I've never used load_balancer module.
It would help if you describe what "483 looping error" means.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>