[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk reinvite confuses Mediaproxy

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Sat Jul 11 23:16:27 CEST 2009

Yeah, I suppose so... :)  There is no NAT here, however.  All public IPs.
The root of the issue isn't NAT fixing, it's that Mediaproxy doesn't seem to
use properly the new information from a reinvite.

Failing call flow is:
 PSTN Gateway -> Asterisk w/ reinvites -> Opensips -> SIP Phone*

* Note:  "SIP Phone" is really an Asterisk box with a Polycom behind it, but
it's not doing anything screwy.  No reinvites from this one.  I can
reproduce the same behavior with a Sipura or Polycom registered directly to
Opensips.  It's just much harder to test because I don't have any extra
public IPs available in my "home" lab.

- Jeff