[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk reinvite confuses Mediaproxy

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Sat Jul 11 22:52:41 CEST 2009

On Saturday 11 July 2009 20:18:06 Jeff Pyle wrote:
> Ngrep output is attached.  It looks okay to me.
>
> I've indicated which IP addresses belong to which entity at the top of the
> file, and commented who's talking to whom at the # before the packet in an
> attempt to improve readability.

If you want to improve readability .. just don't use IP's from a same range in
a capture that is supposed to be about NAT fixing  ... ;-)

After a first read ... your call flow is Asterisk -> OpenSIPS -> Asterisk ->
SIP Phone ? ... or Asterisk -> OpenSIPS -> SIP Phone (beging the same NAT
router as Asterisk) ?

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual