[OpenSIPS-Users] parallel forking vs. serial

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Fri Jul 3 17:30:14 CEST 2009

Hello list,

I was wondering if somebody has a hint for me. I have a requirement to
connect a customer with two UAs. It should be a failover solution. I
would like to do this via normal registrar functionality without loosing
parallel forking for all other customers. The 1st idea was to work with
the q-value. But I think this works only in an single branch env.

How could that be done in the easiest way? (My prefered way would be to
tell them to delay the call pickup on the failover UA)

BR

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586