[OpenSIPS-Users] 408 Timeout with X-Lite

Gordon Ross gr306 at ucs.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 2 11:49:04 CEST 2009

On 02/07/2009 09:49, "Uwe Kastens" <kiste at kiste.org> wrote:
> Strange so far. I cannot see any wrong configuration on a 1st view.
> Could you see if auth is working and only writing to the USRLOC is
> failing? (Maybe put some xlog statements around the register part).

Small progress. I discovered another missed un-comment. Now I'm getting 401
rejected messages.

A few xlogs show it's going into the www_challenge function and not coming
back:

        if (is_method("REGISTER"))
        {
                # authenticate the REGISTER requests (uncomment to enable
auth)
                if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber"))
                {
                        www_challenge("", "1");