[OpenSIPS-Users] 408 Timeout with X-Lite

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Thu Jul 2 10:49:52 CEST 2009

Gordon,

Strange so far. I cannot see any wrong configuration on a 1st view.
Could you see if auth is working and only writing to the USRLOC is
failing? (Maybe put some xlog statements around the register part).

The error ocurs by saving the contact into the DB. Have you tried with
another client?

BR

Uwe

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586