[OpenSIPS-Users] How to put mediarelay on a machine other than opensips

mmarzuola at interfree.it mmarzuola at interfree.it
Tue Jan 27 12:47:58 CET 2009

Hi all.
I have two virtual machines.
In the first I installed opensips and mediaproxy (both the dispatcher that the relay). Now I will try to move the media relay in the other virtual machine.
In the latter, I should install only the media relay or all the mediaproxy?
What it needs to modify in two mediaproxy configuration files?
As regards the tls communication between the dispatcher and the relay, can I use the certificate provided as example?

This is the scenario:

Virtual machine 1                           Virtual machine 2
  __________                                  ____________
 | opensips |              TLS               |            |
 |dispatcher|                                |____________|
 |__________|                                 10.10.45.168
 10.10.45.158

Thanks in advance.

Marzuola Matteo.

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro