[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool destinations /rates question

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jan 20 16:03:27 CET 2009

Hi Brian,

The logic of the rating first determines the destination then it
searches for a price for it. So for every entry in destinations table
you MUST have an entry in the rates table otherwise the price is zero.

The best practice is to maintain a central minium destination table
common for all customers (add entries to it as it grows) and define
custom rates for each of them. Also if you have lot of resellers you
can create a main rating table and add only exceptions for the
destinations particular to some of them.

Adrian