[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC Clairification

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Feb 19 17:08:21 CET 2009

All,
I'm having an issue with the ACC module. I'm writing my acc to DB and
I'm not getting failed transactions when calls roll to a secondary
provider that works. When this happens, I only get a ACC record for
the successful call.

I'm a little confused with the whole "failed_transaction_flag", and
I'm pretty sure I'm using it wrong. I have failed_transaction_flag and
db_flag set the same. The docs say if it's it, then it will "also" log
failed calls. So it doesn't seem that I need to distinguish failed
calls from successful calls. If I do, do I simply place it at the
beginging of my failure_route, and do I need to at some point clear
the flag?

I was originally under the impression that I can just turn this module
on, set my db_flag and log everything that happens.

Thanks for the help!
-Brett