[OpenSIPS-Users] User Details not storing in usrloc table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 29 15:07:41 CET 2009

Hi,

even if the DB content is deleted, opensips will still have the
registrations as in db_mode 2 all this info is cached in memory (DB is
write only).

So, the question is who is removing the location table content (as
opensips still has the info in cache I doubt it is removing it from
db...). Check at DB server level all the ops on the location table to
see who is doing the delete query.

www.voice-system.ro