[OpenSIPS-Users] User Details not storing in usrloc table

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 06:42:09 CET 2009

Hi Everyone,
I created users for my opensips server and register the users for my server.
When i checked the user location table i can view my users register details.
But the problem is after some time the Details are deleted automatically
from usr loc table. Strangely my phones r working fine and i can able to
communicate. What could be the problem for this.
I also check the modparam of usrloc and kept it to 2 for permenant storage
of registar Details. Is there any thing i must confgure from my part to
store details permenantely. Thanks in advance