[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips ( Monit Cant! Connect )

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:08:41 CET 2009

Hi David,
The absyss error will get when u unmet the dependencies. The following
libraries or applications must be installed before running OpenSIPS with
this module loaded:

libxml
ibxmlrpc-c3 version 0.9.10
ibxmlrpc-c3-dev version 0.9.10

As far as monit tool: check wheter the monit configuration file is correct
or not by typing monit -tcommand. Cross check once again in opensips startup
log whether xmlrpc server is running or not after overcoming absyys error,as
well as monit server running condition.