[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips ( Monit Cant! Connect )

David Perrin acthard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:55:54 CET 2009

Thanks so much for the response, I have completed these steps, and I see
that xmlrpc server is not running, I removed it on the opensips Makefile and
built in, this I am sure, cause I got the abyss errors, where you have to
manually get xmlrpc-c package and install it in order to compile mi_xmlrpc
module, I have check the boxes config and monit config both have identical
passwords and usernames. hmmm. When i do a netstat -tal, I dont see anything
running on port 2812 or 8080.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Indiver <nehru.indu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
> I worked on Monit tool and succeeded in working that. May be this procedure
> i followed helps you:
>
> Step 1:
>
> I included xmlrpc module which is necessary for working of most of the tabs
> in opensips control panel.
>
> Step 2:
> Downloaded and configured Monit tool.
>
> Step 3:
> Checked whether the ssl option is set to 0 or 1 in boxes.inc.php file. If
> it
> is set to 1 change it to 0.
>

> David Perrin wrote:
> >
> > Greetings all:,
> >

> > I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this Monit service running
> > and
> > I just cant figure it out, its the mi_xmlrpc server and MDB2, im running
> > opensips over Centos5.
> > I have excluded the mi_xmlrpc module on the build and manually got the
> > xmlrpc-c package, however when i do a netstat -tal I dont see anything on
> > the monit port or 8080, could someone that set this up on centos please
> > give
> > me a little push in the right direction.
> >

> > Thanks kindly,
> >
> > David P/

"I never saw a wild thing feeling sorry for itself"