[OpenSIPS-Users] CRITICAL:tm:t_should_relay_response: pick_branch failed (lowest==-1) for code 487

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Dec 9 12:29:47 CET 2009

Hello Neo,

So, the call is sent (in a 404 case) to SEMS while still in early state
-> SEMS will play the message via 183, right? and during this, the
caller hangs up, and opensips gets a CANCEL. Is the scenario correct ?

Please enable full debug (set debug=5 in script) and post the opesips
logs and traces (ngrep) for the entire call - this will help me to
understand what the problem is.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan

www.voice-system.ro